Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A Showcase of My Work at Bo Bunny Blog!!

I'm honored that Bo Bunny is doing a Designer Showcase on my work today at the Bo Bunny Blogspot!  I thought for my project for this day I would do something with the NEW "Little Miss" collection!  I just love every collection that Bo Bunny puts out but as soon as I got a peek a 'Little Miss' I knew I found a paper collection I would want to use over and over!  I adore the vintage images and the beautiful colors in this collection....and with 2 girls to scrap it's just the perfect collection for me!  Here are a few close-ups of the above layout. 
I have a weakness for birdcage images, so I have to say the "Maree" paper has got to be one of my favourites fromt his collection!  I cut out the bird cage images and attached them with pop dots.  I 'hung' them from a couple of Dusty Attic Mini Branches. 
I made the blooms from some scrap fabric, some crepe paper (I tinted the center with some chalk ink) and some Bo Bunny Jewels) 
Another favourite for me is the Trinkets and the Brads in these collections....Bo Bunny even takes the humble brad to new heights!  Here's a detailed list of the product I used for this page:
Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Little Miss (Jaquoya front & reverse side, Maree, Alice)
6x6 Paper Pad: Little Miss
Brads: Little Miss
Jewels: Little Miss
Chipboard: Little Miss
Combo Stickers: Little Miss
Thanks again for stopping by and for all the sweet comments, I just love your feedback!  (NOTE:  I mentioned in a couple of my posts that I would be sharing pic's of my scraproom at end of month but due to some scheduling changes on my design teams I'm going to have to put it off for another week :)  But if you would like a tiny peek, come have a look at today's Bo Bunny Blogpost :)

17 comments:

Rosana Garcia Hess said...

Gabrielle I love your work!!! Your layout is just STUNNING!!!
you inspire me!!!
kisses from Brazil
Rosana

Lili Sulastri said...

Lovely layout. Just love it. Very, very, very pretty.

Laura said...

Sooo very pretty, I just sat here at looked and looked. So many pretty little details. Stunning work. Laura

Edilza Teixeira Scrap e Artes said...

Oi Gabrielle !!!

AMO visitar o seu blog, pois é de muitas inspirações e criatividade. Vejo o quanto é belo seus LO's. Sou apaixonadíssima por tudo que fazes.

Beijos

Tone M. said...

Absolutely cute ;-) simply gorgeous

Оксана said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

Romy said...

Oh my, you did some stunning work with this collection! What a perfect layout for your girls! I so love how your layout reflects the beautiful romantic feel to this collection!

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Liebe Gabrielle, du machst wunderschöne Werke. Ich wurde mich sehr freuen dass du meinem Blogspot und neuen Traum Hobbyshop "www.hobby-crafts-and-paperdesign.de" besuchst. In mein Traum Shop, habe ich mit viel Liebe, verschiedenen Artikel für Karten-Gestaltung und Scrapbooking eingestellt. Würdest du, wenn dir meinem Shop gefällt, mein Shop Banner und Link mit in deinem hübschen Blogspot unter Shops einfügen? Viele liebe Grüße von Marina

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful layout! You really could start your own product line!

dstandard said...

Beautiful work! Love the way you used these papers and what pretty little girls!

Annette Bowes said...

Masterpiece! Your page is gorgeous, love all the beautiful detail, wonderful keepsake, take careX:)

business logo design said...

Very clean, quality and awesome pieces of art your have shared. There is no doubt that these great pieces of art shows your perfection and interest in this profession.

Σοφία said...

Very nice layout!!!!
lovely flowers !

Lizzyc said...

Oh How Beautiful! you have used these papers wonderfully!

Denise van Deventer said...

Just gorgeous...love the colouring and the layering!

Eila Sandberg said...

Ooooh Gabi this is just beautiful! love everything on your page, sooo pretty details and layers! wonderfully scrapped as always! xoxox

Miapuh said...

Hi
wow it is beautiful, you are stunning

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails