Monday, October 28, 2013

Got Some Layouts Pubbed in Australian Scrapbook Ideas Magazine!

 
I just got my copy of the lastest issue of Australian Scrapbook Ideas Magazine (Holiday Issue) in the Mail today!!  I'm excited to share that I had 4 scrapbook pages published in this issue!   I was asked to create 4 layouts using holiday themed papers from Websters Pages (A Christmas Story collection) in non-traditional way.  The idea is to show the versatility of the collections.   This wasn't a challenge for me because as I've mentioned before, I think of myself as 'the back-side scrapper'! :)    I tend to start with the backsides of patterned papers and then use some of the patterned designs on the main side and fussy cut them to embellish.  The photo taken on a school trip of Chloe and one of her friends.  I love that Brandin (Websters Pages brand designer) didn't just go with the traditional holiday colors for this collection, she added in pinks, golds and soft blue's, this allows you to stray to other scrapping themes.  I added some Dusty Attic Chipboard (Skeleton Clock Frames, Swirly Vines #3, Small Scroll #6) and a Websters Pages Cameo (Perfect Accents).
 
 
Here is another page I made from the same collection using the golds and soft turquoise blues.  I wanted to go for more of a romantic look for this page as it's some more engagement photos I had to scrap for my nephew and his bride.  The chipboard again is from Dusty Attic (Baroque Frames
- Square).  Here is the cover of the magazine....
 
 
This magazine never disappoints if you are into layouts that are just filled with technique!  And the beauty of it is that they make it easy for their readers to recreate similar designs.  Each of the layouts are broken down into step by steps by each of the page designers so that you can easily follow how to make the page designs.  You can subscribe to this wonderful magazine HERE.
 
I'll be back on Wednesday to share another couple of layouts I had pubbed in this gorgeous magazine!  Thanks so much for stopping by today! xo xo

15 comments:

Rina said...

No one os more deserving!!! You are the bomb girl!!! Id love more YT videos from you!!!

Rina Meyers

Romy said...

Wow, these are completely breathtaking! Both lay-outs are so romantic and beautiful!

Lynn said...

Stunning work Gabi! Congrats on your publications!!

Sarah - Crea S said...

Stunning Gabrielle, they both do! Can believe your proud and you deserve it! With such beautiful layouts!
Hugs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Gabrielle! They are blessed to have you
in my humble opinion! lol~
These l/o's are fabulous; I would not know they were
Christmas themed paper! Beautiful work~
WP are so beautiful. I love what you did here.

mow180 said...

Your work is truly inspiring. TFS

Patty O'Malley said...

Congratulations to you! I love that magazine; however, I don't get it at my local bookstore until months after it's been published. Your layouts, of course, are fantastic!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Congrats! Gorgeous layouts!!

Lizzyc said...

ooo I just got this mag and havent read much of it yet.. I shall look forward to drooling over your layouts in it.. well done.. I love these 2 layouts, they always have an elegance and beauty in the design.. these are really lovely...

Unknown said...

congrats Gabrielle! Those are stunning creations!

Danielle Champagne said...

Congratulations Gabrielle! your creations are always a delight for our eyes, and so inspiring! Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Not a bit surprised, Gabrielle. Your work is delicious.

juno
xx

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Congratulations =D Your pages are incredibly gorgeous Gaby.
Hugs,
Asmah

Rebecca Ednie said...

Wow, these are gorgeous! No wonder they were published.

Margaret Mifsud said...

Breathtaking pages Gabrielle, not at all surprised that they were published. Congratulations!! Really love these layouts ... totally stunning! ox

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails