Wednesday, June 3, 2015

NEW Scrapbook Diaries DOUBLE Kit! G&G Special Edition Kit!


Summer is almost here, and it's time for one of  The Scrapbook Diaries Special Edition Kits!  This kit is call the G and G kit.....why?....because it features the design work of not only myself, Gabrielle, but also another page design and video tutorial by a good friend of mine Gerry Van Gent! Get it? G and G? lol....This is such a special kit, because not only does it have all the beautiful and unique papers and embellishments that The Scrapbook Diaries is known for, but it also has a full set of some wonderful watercolor pencils by Prima...
Not only did I have a lot of fun using these amazing mixed media products on this particular project but I know I will have a blast working with this product for years to come! 


Just a couple of close ups of the yummy stuff in this kit....Some super cut vellum butterflies, gorgeous glitter blossoms and this lovely intricate lace that I've just fallen in love with!


The roses in this kit are so beautiful!  I love the soft shimmer on them, not over glittery, just enough to add a pretty touch.  


Lots of lovely chipboard and wood accents as well!  How cute are those lovely Wyncinanka buds!  And check out the cute floral stamps (that I used the watercolor pencils on)....it's a stamp set designed by my friend Gerry, also included in the kit!


I'll show you in the video tutorial how I used the watercolor pencils to add a pretty touch to the stamped designs as well as to the title chipboard design.


As always, I've created a FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL to which you will have unlimited access to with the purchase of the kit.  And you will have full access to a video tutorial that Gerry has created for her page as well.  Add to that 2 more bonus pages designed by Janene Meyerowitz, her work is always so lovely....and you have one awesome summer kit to get your crafting on!

If you want to jump in of this beautiful new Special Edition kit you can find more info here at The Scrapbook Diaries! The kit is limited so grab yours while the gettin' is good! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today, I always look forward to your comments and feedback! xo xo


11 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! x

Unknown said...

Hi Gabi!
Dropping by to let you know once again how much I love what you created with the kit! Fantastic art from you ....as always! Thank you for sharing with us your talent!
Hugs
Gerry xo

Lisa Landry said...

This is really beautiful Gabrielle! The colors and design are stunning.

Romy said...

Wow, how gorgeous is this! You've made the most amazing, serene lay-out with these papers. I just love all the purple accents.

Danoesja said...

Hi Gabrielle
What a lovely LO with this materials, many beautiful flowers and i love this picture and how u create everything around it. It's very romantic too.
Hugs, Danoesja

Janene said...

Gabi, you always leave me just about speechless. I say just about because I will ALWAYS say - Absolutely Beautiful! Or Stunning! Or Wow! Or anything along those lines. Thank you once again for making such wonderful and unique kits for us! I am honored. Thank you!

Rachelle Olaridge said...

So gorgeous Gabi. I so love the lace, flowers, and the brick like frame. Fantastic details. Very inspiring!!!! Thanks for the inspiration you always give to me.
Huggies!!!!

Lizzyc said...

Hi.this layout is so beautiful! Love the colours! And that lace is so pretty... Love this!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

A gorgeous piece - just lovely!

Paula Calvanico said...

Always so beautiful :) Love all the colors. You are a gem for sure <3

Paula xoxo

Unknown said...

I ordered mine!!! I am overly ecstatic for it to arrive at my door! Woooooohoooooooo! I love how Gerry and yourself combined forces to create the perfect layouts. Love love love you both!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails